Thread: QTextBrowser - Changing Hyperlink Markup

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11

Default QTextBrowser - Changing Hyperlink Markup

Hi,
    I am (ab-)using the QTextBrowser widget a bit to get some text displayed which contains links that generate a certain action. Now I would like to have the links not displayed as standard hyperlinks (blue underlined), but have them displayed as a box or similar, so I would like to influence the way the links are rendered.
    How can I do that? I already had a look at QAbstractTextDocumentLayout but I still don't get how all these components work together and where I have to attack so that I don't have to rewrite any of the other rendering code except the one for links (which would be the ideal case).

In hope for an easy solution,

Philipp

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: QTextBrowser - Changing Hyperlink Markup

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11

Default Re: QTextBrowser - Changing Hyperlink Markup

No, that's unfortunately not what I meant.
    What I want to achieve is not possible using the Qt builtin html support. I really want to influence the rendering of a link when it is done to the screen using c++. My basic idea is extending some class which does that rendering and overwriting the method which does the rendering for hyperlinks and then render it the way I want.

Philipp

Qt products
    Qt3
    Platforms
    Unix/X11

Question Re: QTextBrowser - Changing Hyperlink Markup

hi Philipp,
    am also working on html text browser and i also want to know that if i want to handdle perticuler tag then what i have to do? , currently am displaying html page but it is not properly displayed for eg it displays only text at the place of image it shows black squares.