Thread: Lion 10.7.3, Qt Creator 2.4.1, XCode 4.2, Trouble compiling

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows

Default Lion 10.7.3, Qt Creator 2.4.1, XCode 4.2, Trouble compiling

Hi,

I've got a fresh installation of Lion 10.7.3 with Qt SDK 1.2(Qt Creator 2.4.1, Qt 4.8) and Xcode 4.2

I ran into weird compiling errors after adding -framework ApplicationServices and #include <ApplicationServices/ApplicationServices.h> to my project.

The errors are
    1. In file included from /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Headers/DriverServices.h:32,
      from /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Headers/CarbonCore.h:129,
      from /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/AE.framework/Headers/AE.h:20,
      from /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Headers/CoreServices.h:21,
      from /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Headers/ApplicationServices.h:20,
      from main.cpp:27:
      /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MachineExceptions.h:319: error: declaration does not declare anything
    2. In file included from /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Headers/cssmapple.h:30,
      from /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Headers/Security.h:25,
      from /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Headers/CSIdentity.h:35,
      from /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Headers/OSServices.h:34,
      from /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Headers/CoreServices.h:29,
      from /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Headers/ApplicationServices.h:20,
      from main.cpp:27:
      /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Headers/cssmtype.h:991: error: expected unqualified-id before numeric constant

I've been struggling for 3 days and couldn't find anything on the web helping me to fix this. I've a gut feeling it has something to do with the Xcode SDK but I'm not sure how to deal with it.
    Why does this errors link to /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework and not to /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework?

How does Qt know where to look for the SDK and is it correctly set for Lion 10.7.3?
    I first wanted to use XCode 4.3 but had trouble installing Qt, so I used Xcode 4.2 instead

Any help is appreciated
    Regards

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: Lion 10.7.3, Qt Creator 2.4.1, XCode 4.2, Trouble compiling

I eventually found my problem. I needed to change the order of my #include <ApplicationServices/ApplicationServices.h> header files.

One of the other header files messed it up.