Thread: [QHeaderView] Resize width of verticalheader/ Resize height of horizontalheader ?

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Question [QHeaderView] Resize width of verticalheader/ Resize height of horizontalheader ?

Hello,

i'm fighting around with a problem, and i dont see the solution yet.
    What i want to realize is to let the user resize the width of a verticalheader and the height of a horizontalheader.

Is that possible ?

I have a screenshot included. (red arrows are de direction of the resize, black arrows are the placed where i want to get the resize cursor).

..:: Still Standing Strong ::..

Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 Times in 4,792 Posts
    Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4 Qt5 Qt/Embedded
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows Android Maemo/MeeGo
    Wiki edits

Default Re: [QHeaderView] Resize width of verticalheader/ Resize height of horizontalheader ?

Not out of the box. You'll have to handle mouse events yourself and modify the viewport margins that determine the size of each header. If that's not enough, then it will be required to reimplement resizeEvent for the widget as well.

3. The following user says thank you to wysota for this useful post:

BrainB0ne (22nd January 2008)

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Re: [QHeaderView] Resize width of verticalheader/ Resize height of horizontalheader ?

Quote Originally Posted by wysota View Post
    Not out of the box. You'll have to handle mouse events yourself and modify the viewport margins that determine the size of each header. If that's not enough, then it will be required to reimplement resizeEvent for the widget as well.
    Ok thx, i already thought that there wasn't a ready to use solution available. Thx for your answer.
    ..:: Still Standing Strong ::..