Hello,
i have created one pyqt app we are using in my company, it is warehouse application, any fast workers seems to be faster that application because of fast bar code scanners, they are introducing items in a QTableView with an internal QAbstractTableModel subclass and using QItemDelegate, i have made many profiling and fix all the bottlenecks, when they read too fast it is like the return keypress after read the bar code doesnt works, i can see in the lineedit of the cell many ean13 codes ( although after every read the bar code scanner send a return) toguether and it fails to load because it doesnt exist. To me it seems like a qt problem because it doesnt close the editor when receive a return keypressevent and read the next code in the same editor, i have been to get 4 ean13 in the same lineEdit if i try very fast, the machine where i am using the application is a pentium4 1.8 so it should be sufficient to use the app correctly, the cpu usage goes on 40% to the app, 20% to Xorg, anyone has any idea to accelerate this?