Thread: I want to draw an objcet and I want to use contextMenuEvent of that object.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default I want to draw an objcet and I want to use contextMenuEvent of that object.

Hi. I create a class that its name is Car. Car class has a method .The name of this method Drawcar with openGL. Drawcar method draws the car. when I click mouse right button on the car shape .I want to show a menu .How can I do it Help...

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11

Default Re: I want to draw an objcet and I want to use contextMenuEvent of that object.

in the mousePressEvent

chk for the mouse button,

if(event->button()==Qt::Rightbutton)

and add the event

Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 1,389 Posts
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows Symbian S60 Maemo/MeeGo

Default Re: I want to draw an objcet and I want to use contextMenuEvent of that object.

Actually, there's a specialized handler for context menu, namely QWidget::contextMenuEvent(). The actions required to open context menus vary between platforms; for example, on Windows, pressing the menu button or clicking the right mouse button will cause this event to be sent. QWidget::mousePressEvent() would only cover the latter case.
    J-P Nurmi