Hi friends i have a small problem, I have a sqlite db in which there is a time range say from 17:30:35 to 17:45:55 now i have used two Q3TimeEdit to select the starting and The Ending Time and to export the selected time range values to excel.
Qt Code:
  1. void testexport::on_pushButton_4_clicked()
  2. {
  3. QTime time1 = Q3TimeEdit->time();
  4. QTime time2 = Q3TimeEdit_2->time();
  5. time_range.clear();
  6. QStringList time_fields;
  7. QSqlQuery time_query_header("select * from Plotting_data1 where 1=0"); //don't actually select anything but get a reference to the record set
  8. QSqlRecord time_header_count = time_query_header.record();
  9. QSqlQuery range("SELECT * FROM Plotting_data1 where Time>= ''time1" and Time<="time2"); // I get an error i tried so many things but i don get the desired o/p
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

In .Net ("SELECT * FROM Plotting_data1 where Time>= ' '' +time1+ " ' and Time<= ' '' +time2+ " ' "); by doing this i got the values in between the Start time and end time to excel. What do i need to do for Qt

When i pass the time directly i get the values between the intervals which i have specified,But when i try to pass it from the Q3TimeEdit i don't get.
QSqlQuery range("SELECT * FROM Plotting_data1 where Time>= '17:30:35' and Time<='17:35:55'"); // How to pass the values i have given in the Q3TimeEdit i have used.