Greetings,

I need functionality similar to Matlab's "imagesc" function, but in Qt. I will be filling a 2D matrix with values, where the x and y represent a point and the value represents a magnitude that needs to be displayed as a color based on its value within a range/colormap. This matrix will get filled pretty often (every half second or so), and need to be replotted after it gets filled each time.

I noticed that QwtSpectrogram may do this for me, but I don't want the contours. I can't get it working at all, however. Is this the class I should be using to plot such a thing, or is there something better or more suiting in the qwt library?

If someone would be so kind, could a standalone example program be put together that merely fills a 2D array with values and plots it as a spectrogram properly (with a default colormap, but no contours)? An accompanying screenshot would be fantastic as well!

This would be a great help, and may prove very useful for others searching the forum for such a thing. I can't thank you enough for your help.

Chris