Thread: How can I make the children widget visible when the parent mainwindow transparent?

Thanks

Default How can I make the children widget visible when the parent mainwindow transparent?

Hi all:
    I created a mainwindow(QMainWindow) and attached a listwidget(QListWidget) to it , I use QWidget::setMask() to make the mainwindow transparent , but the listwidget is transparent too . That isn't what I want .
    So how can I make the listwidget visible when the mainwindow is transparent ?
    I don't use QWidget::setWindowOpacity()because I develop this application on WIN_CE with a Qt-4.4.0 , this OS doesn't support this method !

here is my code:
    Qt Code:
    1. ui.setupUi(this);
    3. QSize Size = size();
    4. QPixmap maskPix(Size);
    5. maskPix.fill(Qt::transparent);
    6. setMask(maskPix.mask());
    To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

Thanks for you suggestion.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: How can I make the children widget visible when the parent mainwindow transparent

Does Win CE version of Qt support Style sheets ?
    If yes, u may use the style sheet

Thanks

Default Re: How can I make the children widget visible when the parent mainwindow transparent

Quote Originally Posted by aamer4yu View Post
    Does Win CE version of Qt support Style sheets ?
    If yes, u may use the style sheet
    I used the setStyleSheet() but it can't make the mainwindow transparent , If I set the alpha's value 0 , the mainwindow's background-color changed black .