Thread: QFileDialog QGLWidget crashes

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default QFileDialog QGLWidget crashes

Hello,
    Confused i need to ask you following:

My app shows an QGLWidget on the right side, on the left side you can find an QListWidget.
    Latter only shows filenames in it´s list. By QFileDialog you can choose the files.
    While using the Dialog, there are no signals thrown or informations interchanged - not by my self, never. I dont need any relation between GL and fileloading.

The QGLWidget gets repainted if i move the hole app, as default, or when the QFileDialog is shown above the QGLWidget.
    The repaint process works fine, so far i can see. I´ve developt the hole gl stuff in its own project and included just a selfmade displayclass.
    The "choose file and show in the names in the list"part is also set up seperated.

No I fused both and it crashs all the time, when the File Dialog gets closed by pressing "open".

There are no signals from Loading part to the GL stuff. There is no information flowing between. The repaint, cause of closing the overlying dialog goes through without problems. But than it crashs.

I don´t even know where to look at!!
    The Strings from Dialog are getting added to the ListWidget (in LOC) but are not shown. It crashes earlyer. Than the repaint went through - Thats it - !BOOM!

I have NO idea! Pherhaps you?

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Re: QFileDialog QGLWidget crashes

Solved - just created an GLuint* texture pointer and have not deleted it.