Thread: pixel distance of gaps in scaleWidget

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt3
    Platforms
    Unix/X11

Default pixel distance of gaps in scaleWidget

Hi every one.

My project - is multiplot widget. I choose to place them in QScrollview and separate yLeft sclale of plots to another QScrollview, which is placed left form main scrollview (it is done to cover cases then we move horizontal scrollbar and left scales will not be visible).

Right now I'm setting scaldivs and scaledraws of scalewidget from plot's scales. Sizes of separate scaleWidgets and corresponding plot's leftscale are match. But I don't know sizes of blank spaces between which are above leftscale and below. On picture below this gaps are inside of black sqares.

I don't is it a good and simple method to work with many plots. May be expert users of Qwt can suggest me better method.

Very big thanks for your answers!
    Last edited by KosyakOFF; 1st November 2008 at 10:35.

Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4 Qt/Embedded
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: pixel distance of gaps in scaleWidget

The methods you are looking for might be QwtScaleWidget::startBoderDist/endBorderDist or QwtScaleDraw::getBorderDistHint().

In the end Qwt is not very comfortable for aligning plot widgets, but it could help to have a look at the plotmatrix example from SVN trunk ( = 5.2 ).

Uwe