Thread: designer not showing menu items ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Smile designer not showing menu items ...

hi friends,
    i installed qt4.4.3 source in my fedora core 7 and enjoy designer well ...
    some days ago .. i try to install kde session so i include all library files .. before there is no kde or qt library available ...
    after that kde library installation i cant use the qt designer of qt4.4.3 source ..
    i can use only KDE version qt4.3.2 ... but in the qt 4.4.3 source i attached a lot of extension libraries and plugins all i cant use it. ..
    when i try to run the designer of qt4.4.3 source it gives me ..

QMetaProperty::read: Unable to handle unregistered datatype 'QList<QChar>' for property 'KCharSelect::displayedChars'
    QMetaProperty::read: Unable to handle unregistered datatype 'QList<QColor>' for property 'KColorCombo::colors'
    Error while reparenting!
    makekdewidgets(10059)/kio (KSycoca) KSycocaPrivate:penDatabase: Trying to open ksycoca from "/var/tmp/kdecache-chandru/ksycoca4"
    makekdewidgets(10059): KSystemTimeZones: ktimezoned initialize() D-Bus call failed: "The name org.kde.kded was not provided by any .service files"

makekdewidgets(10059) KSystemTimeZonesPrivate::instance: instance(): ... initialised
    makekdewidgets(10059) KSystemTimeZonesPrivate::readConfig: readConfig(): local zone= "Asia/Kolkata"
    makekdewidgets(10059) KSystemTimeZonesPrivate::readZoneTab: readZoneTab( "/usr/share/zoneinfo/zone.tab" )
    QMetaProperty::read: Unable to handle unregistered datatype 'KUrl' for property 'KUrlRequester::url'
    QMetaProperty::read: Unable to handle unregistered datatype 'KFile::Modes' for property 'KUrlRequester::mode'
    QMetaProperty::read: Unable to handle unregistered datatype 'KUrl' for property 'KUrlRequester::url'
    QMetaProperty::read: Unable to handle unregistered datatype 'KFile::Modes' for property 'KUrlRequester::mode'

with this i attached my screen shot of my designer of source qt4.4.3 also there u can see there will be no menu items visible .. i cant see the File , Edit , ....
    please help me ...
    Attached Images Attached Images