Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11

Smile Need help on 'google translator' code

(am using Qt/Linux fedora 8)
    Hi,
    I found this great application in qt-apps.org on translating languages using google translator.
    I tried running it in my system but it didn't show me the translated text(though it worked for many of the others who used it).
    Also,I couldn't understand the necessity of a portion of the code specially in the received ("done()" slot ,regarding the slashes(///) and the ']' )so,I modified the code a bit to see if it would work without that section...well,the modified code isn't showing anything either.[ I used a couple of Message boxes to give me the values,in the 'request id' it pops up a message box twice showing '0' and in the done slot(),the Message box shows a blank]
    So,would anyone please test out the applications and tell me if they are showing any result in your system?I am giving the link to the original(exceeds size limit even after i zip it up)and am attaching the modified version,please check out both and in case the original works but not the modified one,I would appreciate it, if you could point out what I am doing wrong and where.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    The link to the original application is :
    http://www.qt-apps.org/content/show....content=100039
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rishiraj; 6th March 2009 at 12:11.
    If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.