Hi everyone,
My query's a continuation of this thread--
http://www.qtcentre.org/forum/f-inst...ice-19765.html

I couldn't change the 'Thread title' for that thread so,thought it would be better to start a new thread as I am facing a different set of errors now.

I am trying to configure 'qvfb' and am getting the following messages when i run 'make'
Qt Code:
  1. g++ -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.4.3/lib -o ../../bin/qvfb qvfb.o qvfbview.o qvfbratedlg.o main.o qanimationwriter.o qvfbprotocol.o qvfbshmem.o qvfbmmap.o qlock.o qwssignalhandler.o deviceskin.o qvfbx11view.o x11keyfaker.o moc_qvfb.o moc_qvfbview.o moc_qvfbratedlg.o moc_gammaview.o moc_qvfbprotocol.o moc_qvfbshmem.o moc_qvfbmmap.o moc_deviceskin.o moc_qvfbx11view.o moc_x11keyfaker.o qrc_qvfb.o qrc_ClamshellPhone.o qrc_PDAPhone.o qrc_SmartPhone2.o qrc_SmartPhone.o qrc_SmartPhoneWithButtons.o qrc_TouchscreenPhone.o qrc_Trolltech-Keypad.o qrc_Trolltech-Touchscreen.o qrc_PortableMedia.o -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.4.3/lib -lXtst -lQtOpenGL -L/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.4.3/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lQtGui -lpng -lSM -lICE -lXrender -lXrandr -lfreetype -lfontconfig -lXext -lX11 -lQtCore -lz -lm -lrt -ldl -lGLU -lGL -lpthread
  2. qvfb.o: In function `QVFb::skinConfigChosen(int)':
  3. qvfb.cpp:(.text+0x4248): undefined reference to `QFileDialog::exec()'
  4. qvfb.o:(.rodata._ZTV19AnimationSaveWidget[vtable for AnimationSaveWidget]+0xb0): undefined reference to `QWidget::qwsEvent(QWSEvent*)'
  5. qvfb.o:(.rodata._ZTV6Config[vtable for Config]+0xb0): undefined reference to `QWidget::qwsEvent(QWSEvent*)'
  6. qanimationwriter.o: In function `QAnimationWriter::appendFrame(QImage const&, QPoint const&)':
  7. qanimationwriter.cpp:(.text+0x8a3): undefined reference to `QPainter::drawImage(QPointF const&, QImage const&)'
  8. collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
  9. make: *** [../../bin/qvfb] Error 1
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 
Would someone please point out what to do to get rid of these messages and get everything working.
Thanks in advance.