Thread: Lowest section in C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\xpsp2res.dll is .rsrc at 00011000

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Red face Lowest section in C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\xpsp2res.dll is .rsrc at 00011000

Hello,

I see this during the running of my program. My program runs fine, but I was wondering what this was and whether it might cause any bigger problems in the future?

I did a search and saw some logs with the same warning sign, but most people seem to ignore it.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Pembar

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: Lowest section in C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\xpsp2res.dll is .rsrc at 00011000

Yes, I have the same question, but, it seems nobody knows it.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Question Re: Lowest section in C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\xpsp2res.dll is .rsrc at 00011000

I would also very much like to know whats up with this... I am curretly having strange problems with my APP.

Could anyowne comment on what this warning means?

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: Lowest section in C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\xpsp2res.dll is .rsrc at 00011000

I am seeing this too... no idea what it means though!!

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

It just means that the debugger encounted a dll file with a resource section but nothing else. They normally expect a '.text' section, but since the dll contains no code (its just resource data), there is no such section.

It certainly shouldn't cause your application to behave strangely.

6. The following 5 users say thank you to squidge for this useful post:

gabriele (25th November 2009), JohannesMunk (12th November 2009), Maquefel (9th August 2010), miwarre (12th November 2009), mwChief (24th February 2010)

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Hi Folks

I'm new in this Forum and developing now for some time qith Qt.. It's my diploma thesis

I allso know this Error.. but I never worried about it, because it worket fine.. But know I have a strange behavior..

within my project I'm displaying a .jpg ; means a QPainter draws a Pixmap

everything worked fine.. until I don't konw what happend it didn' show annymore..
    every Pixmap ist drawed within a QWidget of there own.. on the "motherwidget" => dynamic polymorphie
    <Object>.raise() doesn't help either..

Know the strange thing if I run the App on Debugmode with no Brakepoint the pic show's, if I run with debuging disabled it doesn't show..
    when it show's i get the Error of this topic (DebugRun)
    when it doesn't show i don't get any Error's (Run)

Any Idea if that could have to do something with my Problem that my Pic doesn't show?

THX everybody

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Maybe you only have the debugging version of some library and not the release version?

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Where could I get those Release Lib's if that's the prob.

btw. I'm working with the Qt-Creator ... Qt SDK by Nokia v2010.02.1 (open source)

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Don't Panik ...

My Prob hasn't got to do annything with this topic..

I solved the prob.. I mixed up some variable and lost of-cource the correct Values, could byte my ass

thx