Thread: qmake flac

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default qmake flac

I've been "porting" flac and associated binaries to a qmake .pro file build system, and it's working out quite well. So far I have been able to build libflac statically and dynamically, the flac.exe encoder (tested and approved), and libflac++ statically. All this also in x64 with MSVC. I applied this patch:http://www.mail-archive.com/flac-dev.../msg00951.html
    to have it compile on MSVC x64. I have only one problem: the dynamic build of libflac++ is missing some export functions (and I think they are related to libogg). I have the complete project attached. The directory structure is a bit adapted from the flac source, but pretty intuitive: include and src folders contain header and source files/subdirectories. The depend folder contains all libs needed to build the main binaries and outputs to depend/lib. The main libs output to lib and the binary flac.exe outputs to bin. flac.pri contains some common info, but the necessary defines are always in the project file. If someone could help me find what's missing, that would be great! I copied all settings in the vcproj files of the flac source code package to my pro files. The one not producing enough exports is libFLAC++/dynamic+dynamic.pro. I have no idea why
    Thanks

PS: I know this isn't strictly a Qt question, but it is purely qmake related...
    EDIT: seeing as the attachment exceeds this forum's limits: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mzmz2m...flac-qmake.zip
    Last edited by rubenvb; 8th November 2009 at 15:25.