Hello All,

I'm running into a weirdness with macdeployqt on my project. macdeployqt decides that one of the dependency lib sits are some weird path that is not coherent with the output of otool -L. Since the lib does not sit at that path, macdeployqt yields and error and the lib is not correctly copied and setup.

Here is a terminal transcript:
Qt Code:
  1. abey% otool -L e-mo-tion.app/Contents/MacOS/e-mo-tion
  2. e-mo-tion.app/Contents/MacOS/e-mo-tion:
  3. /Users/abey/src/distrib/qwt/lib/libqwt.5.dylib (compatibility version 5.2.0, current version 5.2.1)
  4. /Users/abey/src/distrib/ishtar/libishtar.dylib (compatibility version 0.0.0, current version 0.0.0)
  5. /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 275.0.0)
  6. /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon (compatibility version 2.0.0, current version 152.0.0)
  7. QtXml.framework/Versions/4/QtXml (compatibility version 4.6.0, current version 4.6.0)
  8. QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui (compatibility version 4.6.0, current version 4.6.0)
  9. QtNetwork.framework/Versions/4/QtNetwork (compatibility version 4.6.0, current version 4.6.0)
  10. QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore (compatibility version 4.6.0, current version 4.6.0)
  11. /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current version 7.9.0)
  12. /usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 103.0.0)
  13. /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 125.0.0)
  14. abey% macdeployqt e-mo-tion.app
  15. ERROR: no file at "/Users/abey/src/distrib/lib/libishtar.dylib"
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

I dont know where in hell macdeployqt found this weird non-existant path: "/Users/abey/src/distrib/lib/libishtar.dylib".

Any hints on what's going on and how to fix it?