Dear Sirs.
I'm using the Qt version SDK for Windows (Qt 4.6 and Qt Creator 1.3)
I compiled with Qt Creator 1.3.1. QLedIndicatorPlugin project in Release mode, generating the dll QLedIndicatorPlugin.dll.
I created a new project with Qt Creator, with a form dialog.ui. I tried to load the plugin via the menu Tools -> Form Editor -> About Qt Designer plugins
Press the refresh button, and tells me that the plugin fails, indicating;

Qt Code:
  1. Expected key full-config> <Windows msvc release, but has received <Windows mingw release full-config>
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

I have read in some forums that the problem is that Qt Creator is complicated VC + +, and that I should compile with mingw Qt Creator.
I downloaded the code of Qt Creator, and I tried to compile with Qt Creator, but I get an error message. (*** Multiple target patterns. Stop.)

Do not know if I compile the project directly com mingw Qt Creator, but not like this is done.

Which is not the solution to generate and load plugins without the need for VC + +.

As much as I read in the forums, there are many different answers, but none conclusive.

Qt Creator, it seems a good tool for programming with C + +, but when I use other plugins or dll, I can not move forward.

I would appreciate any respons
Thank you

Qt-App