I am trying to create a new project and have been getting the following error(s) at build time:

error C2039: 'data' : is not a member of 'QScopedPointer<T,Cleanup>' c:\qt\src\gui\painting\qpainterpath.h Line216
error C2039: 'data' : is not a member of 'QScopedPointer<T>' c:\qt\src\gui\graphicsview\qgraphicswidget.h Line 228
error C2039: 'data' : is not a member of 'QScopedPointer<T>' c:\qt\src\gui\graphicsview\qgraphicsproxywidget.h Line132

To make it easier:
qpainterpath.h Line 216
QPainterPathData *d_func() const { return reinterpret_cast<QPainterPathData *>(d_ptr.data()); }

qgraphicswidget.h line 228
Q_DECLARE_PRIVATE_D(QGraphicsItem::d_ptr.data(), QGraphicsWidget)

qgraphicsproxywidget.h
Q_DECLARE_PRIVATE_D(QGraphicsItem::d_ptr.data(), QGraphicsProxyWidget)

I don't directly access any of these headers from my program, so I imagine it is some rendering issue with the following portion of my code:

m_StackedWidget = new QStackedWidget();
QDockWidget* mainDock = new QDockWidget("Main Dock");
mainDock->setWidget(m_StackedWidget);
setCentralWidget(mainDock);

I am running Qt 4.6.3 with VS2008 + VS add-on. (Even from the command line, the program gives the errors)

My headers for myapp.cpp:
#include <QtGui>
#include "myapp.h"
#include <QStackedWidget>
#include <QDockWidget>

My headers for myapp.h:
#ifndef MYAPP_H
#define MYAPP_H
#include <QMainWindow>
#include <qwt_plot.h>
#include <QList>

My headers for main.cpp
#include "myapp.h"
#include <QApplication>

I would hate to think that this is some internal Qt, and doubt it is... but I have no way to track where in my code I would be messing this up since I never call these files header files. I could always download and install the previous Qt binary, but I thought this build was stable. Plus, I don't particularly want to spend another 4 hours making Qt from scratch.

Thanks for any help ahead of time.