First post here, I’m entirely new to the Qt world; sorry!
I'm having trouble with Qt Scenegraph.

I built Qt 4.7 from git with ./configure -opengl (using gcc version 4.2.1 - Apple Inc. build 5659)

Qt3D compiled flawlessly and yet I get the following errors when running make for Qt Scenegraph:

Qt Code:
  1. convenience/textmaskmaterial.cpp:49:45: error: private/qtextureglyphcache_gl_p.h: No such file or directory
  2. convenience/textmaskmaterial.cpp:50:35: error: private/qfontengine_p.h: No such file or directory
  3. convenience/textmaskmaterial.cpp:51:37: error: private/qglextensions_p.h: No such file or directory
  4. convenience/textmaskmaterial.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void TextMaskMaterialData::activate(QGLPainter*)’:
  5. convenience/textmaskmaterial.cpp:142: error: ‘qt_resolve_version_2_0_functions’ was not declared in this scope
  6. convenience/textmaskmaterial.cpp:143: error: ‘qt_resolve_buffer_extensions’ was not declared in this scope
  7. convenience/textmaskmaterial.cpp: In member function ‘void TextMaskMaterial::init()’:
  8. convenience/textmaskmaterial.cpp:157: error: ‘QFontEngineGlyphCache’ has not been declared
  9. convenience/textmaskmaterial.cpp:157: error: expected `;’ before ‘type’
  10. convenience/textmaskmaterial.cpp:161: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘struct QFontEngine’
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

Any help in the right direction is greatly appreciated!