I'm wondering if anyone has else has seen this issue when using Qt to connect to a MS SQL database. The connection is opened fine and I am able to access data without issues, however, when the application terminates (and thus, the QSqlDatabases that were constructed through addDatabase are destroyed) I get this message:

"QODBCDriver::disconnect: Unable to disconnect datasource" Error: " [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]ConnectionClose (closesocket()). [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]" "QODBCDriver::cleanup: Unable to free connection handle" Error: " [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Function sequence error" "QODBCDriver::cleanup: Unable to free environment handle" Error: "[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Function sequence error "
However, if I call QSqlDatabase::remove() on each database name that I had created throughout the lifetime of the application, the program terminates fine and I don't see the message. Any ideas as to why I need to close each connection manually to prevent this error?