Hi guys,

I'm using Qt 4.6.1 and we have a qgraphic scene in that scene we have proxy widget. When someone clicks a search bar a keyboard should pop up and allow the user to enter text.

Well The keyboard is made up of 2 nested widgets (The outer widget is transparent) the inner widget is not although for some reason it automatically picks up the transparency which I think might be the issue. I noticed this when I took the color out of the inner widget I saw it was also semi transparent but with the color on the innner widget I never noticed.

The buttons that do show up on the keyboard are the ones that have images, if I place a regular button on the widget it will dissapear when it is running on the embeded version although it is still accepting user screen presses because you can see things being typed although the buttons arn't visible.

Do you have any idea why something would work on linux (when running the application within qt creator and also making it a binary and running it on a netbook) but when we actually put it on an arm processor the buttons totally disappear (unless they are images) and how I might be able to fix this?

Thanks