Thread: Lugdulo'V: bike sharing application

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows

Default Lugdulo'V: bike sharing application

Hi,
    The second version of Lugdulo'V have been released, and I believe that it's the right time to advertise it.

Lugdulo'V is a Qt software allowing you to find availables bikes on bikes sharing systems. It's like
    A Bike Now (on iPhone) or Cycloid (Android), except it works *everywhere* (tested on Windows, Linux, and Maemo).

You can search bikes and stations by position, name, or using a map.

Currently, only two bike networks are supported, for the city of Lyon (France) and Paris (France). But it's really
    easy to support new networks by writting plugins. For example, it took me only one hour to write the Paris plugin !
    If your city have such a network, try to write your own plugin and contact me so we can merge it into the next version !
    There is no tutorial to write a plugin, but I wrote a skeleton plugin, and you can take a look to the two others, they
    are really simple. Contact me if you need some help.

Licence : GPL
    Source code: http://git.iksaif.net/?p=lugdulov.git;a=summary
    Bug Tracker: http://dev.iksaif.net/projects/lugdulov
    Web Page : http://xf.iksaif.net/dev/lugdulov.html

The Maemo version should be available soon in extra-devel, but you can also download it directly from my web page.

Technical part: it's all based on Views and Models. The StationsModel and StationsSortFilterProxyModel are used for everything
    (including the map). I used a modified version of QMapControl for the map, but I've read that Nokia will probably add
    some map features in Qt, so I'll switch to as soon as they are available ! Plugins are using QtPlugin stuff .

Thanks,

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: Lugdulo'V: bike sharing application

The 0.2.1 version has been released today, and support 20 networks in 6 different countries !

France: Lyon, Paris, Cergy-Pontoise, Creteil, Aix-en-Provence, Amiens, Besançon, Marseille, Mulhouse, Nancy, Nantes, Plaine Commune, Rouen, Toulouse
    Belgium: Bruxelles
    Ireland: Dublin
    Luxembourg: Luxembourg
    Spain: Seville, Santander
    Japan: Tomaya

Hi..
    Bike sharing schemes are already laudable for so many reasons, most notably their benefits for the environment and urban congestion. Making such services more convenient for consumers through maps and the increasingly ubiquitous iPhone is the obvious next step toward realizing those benefits more fully. This is "mapmania" at work, as our sister site would say, and it's one to emulate in bicycle-sharing cities around the globel.

__________________________________________________ _
    Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided.*Pls visit:**Data-Entry*

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows

The 0.2.2 version has been released today, and support more than 110 cities !