Quote Originally Posted by Bong.Da.City View Post
First i want to say.. Do not give me any Class reference... I had looked many times THE class reference of listwidget and i cannot understand it...
Then you need to overcome your inability to understand simple explanations of how things work. You could start by reading through the numerous tutorials and examples, including the source code, already available for list views, table views, the model-view architecture and related material. There's a lot of it, but you should be able to work your way from end to end in a few hours. If you focus your attention sufficiently, that should be more than enough information to let you implement your task.

As others have said, though: don't expect other people to do the work you're unwilling to do yourself. If you want someone to code to your specifications, I occasionally take on consulting jobs. I normally charge $150 to $200 per hour for such work, with a 20 hour minimum. Let me know if you're interested, although my time is pretty much spoken for over the next month.