Thread: Getting Cell Content of QTableWidget

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Lightbulb Getting Cell Content of QTableWidget

I have generated a table widget dynamically in my application having 5 columns and am filling up the table from my back-end database. All the columns created based on the alias take in the query are editable. I have hid the last two columns for my own purpose and have displayed only the first three columns. I need to implement three more things.

1) I want to make my first column read only and setting flags doesn't gave me the desired result.
    2) I want to have check boxes in every row but only in the first column and also one check box in the header of the first column. I am unable to do it.
    3) I want to perform some operation using the cell's content and display something in result. But I am unable to gather the data of cell from my table. How to do so if I am intended to perform some mathematical operations on that.

Hope I am clear here, with my query. Show me the correct path.
    Thanks

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Re: Getting Cell Content of QTableWidget

Quote Originally Posted by Kclark View Post
    I have generated a table widget dynamically in my application having 5 columns and am filling up the table from my back-end database. All the columns created based on the alias take in the query are editable. I have hid the last two columns for my own purpose and have displayed only the first three columns. I need to implement three more things.

1) I want to make my first column read only and setting flags doesn't gave me the desired result.
    2) I want to have check boxes in every row but only in the first column and also one check box in the header of the first column. I am unable to do it.
    3) I want to perform some operation using the cell's content and display something in result. But I am unable to gather the data of cell from my table. How to do so if I am intended to perform some mathematical operations on that.

Hope I am clear here, with my query. Show me the correct path.
    Thanks

Please reply to this, if someone is interested or give me any indication to wave off from here.