I know, I'm in contact with the Trolls. Expect a message to be posted (also) on our frontpage at the beginning of next week. Until then let's keep our nerves. Qt is not going to vanish off the market, don't worry. Qt was doing fine before Nokia took over, it will do fine even if Nokia throws it away and nobody said so far they are going to throw it away. So far all the decisions we know of are marketing decisions.

The only thing I'm currently worried of is that lots of developers in Nokia (and I don't mean the Qt Development Framework staff) will lose their jobs as most software development inside Nokia will probably be moved to Microsoft. We are speaking about probably a few hundred thousand people all over the world.

By the way, the chart posted by Nokia (linked here: http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/11/rip-symbian/) is pure marketing. It suggests Symbian sales are going to be replaced by WP7 sales which is an obvious lie Especially that it's Google who snatched a large slice of the market from Nokia and I'm not sure replacing one outdated system with another outdated system is going to change the trend.