Dear All,

I created a hello world project to test a third party symbian library in Carbide C++ v2.7 for S60 with S60 SDK FP1. Initially I compiled the library source code using Carbide C++ and it put the compiled lib files in folder 'C:\Symbian\9.2\S60_3rd_FP1\Epoc32\release\armv5\u deb'. The hello world worked fine for Symbian C++ project as I added the reference in mmp file as
'LIBRARY x.lib y.lib'.
I created another hello world for QT for Windows and Mac and linked the OS sepcific lib like
'LIB += dir_path\x.lib'

and it worked fine. I added the symbian {} block in the .pro file and added the library reference which is already in 'armv5\udeb' folder, as
'LIBS += -lx.lib' and another symbian sdk file euser.lib which is needed by this library.
'LIBS += -leuser.lib'
euser.lib is located 'C:\Symbian\9.2\S60_3rd_FP1\Epoc32\release\armv5\l ib' folder. But QT Creator v2 which comes with NokiaQTSDK, but setup for this project to work with same S60 SDK FP1 as above, but it cannot find the lib and gives the message

:: error: \Symbian\9.2\S60_3rd_FP1\EPOC32\RELEASE\ARMV5\UDEB \euser.lib: No such file: No such file or directory

The same error comes with Carbide C++ along with QT project but same Carbide C++ without QT, and for Symbian C++ app works fine.

Creation Time Description Resource Path Location Type
1297345164562 \Symbian\9.2\S60_3rd_FP1\EPOC32\RELEASE\ARMV5\UDEB \euser.lib: No such file: No such file or directory HelloQTC line 0 C/C++ Problem

What's wrong with the pats here?