Hi,

There is something wrong with my installation. I am using the latest version of Qt SDK 4.7.0 for Mac 10.6.6.
I tried to generate the Makefile with qmake:
Qt Code:
  1. qmake -spec macx-g++ -d -nocache > log.log 2>&1
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

And I see that, the INCPATH has the wrong paths in the generated Makefile.
Qt Code:
  1. INCPATH = -I/usr/local/Qt4.7/mkspecs/macx-g++ -I. -I. -I/usr/include/QtCore -I. -I/usr/include/QtGui -I. -I/usr/include/QtXml -I. -I/usr/include/QtXmlPatterns -I. -I/usr/include/QtWebKit -I/usr/include -I. -F/Library/Frameworks
On another Mac, I see that it should be:

Qt Code:
  1. INCPATH = -I/usr/local/Qt4.7/mkspecs/macx-g++ -I. -I/Library/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/Headers -I/usr/include/QtCore -I/Library/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/Headers -I/usr/include/QtGui -I/Library/Frameworks/QtXml.framework/Versions/4/Headers -I/usr/include/QtXml -I/Library/Frameworks/QtXmlPatterns.framework/Versions/4/Headers -I/usr/include/QtXmlPatterns -I/Library/Frameworks/QtWebKit.framework/Versions/4/Headers -I/usr/include/QtWebKit -I/usr/include -I. -F/Library/Frameworks
  2. L

I removed the whole thing, and reinstalled several times. I actually had exact same problem on another Mac, but after I removed everything that had something to do with Qt, and reinstalled Qt, it worked.

Any tips would be appreciated.