Hi all,

I am doing an Http client in Qt and, of course, I'm using the QNetworkAccessManager class. I'm using the Qt Cryptographic Architecture (QCA) version 2.0.2-1ubuntu2 to do some decryption with the AES QCA::Cipher (128-bit CBC Default padding) and digital signature with QCA::PrivateKey (EMSA3_MD5).

Everything in my application goes fine. The signature result matches what I want and everything. The only problem is that after I use the QCA functions, when I do a post request with QNetworkAccessManager, it does nothing. Furthermore, when I check the errors of the network reply with QNetworkReply::error() it shows me this error:

Error while reading: error:0607A082:digital envelope routines:EVP_CIPHER_CTX_set_key_length:invalid key length.

I assume that QCA is doing something wrong but the error does not mess with anything else, except the network communication... The results of the cryptographic functions are always fine...

Anyone knows what might be causing this? Is there any bug in QCA I don't know about? Or should it be a problem of my application?

Cheers