hello, when i try to open the following link http://moztw.org/demo/audioplayer/ with my web browser, it crashes, i even tried to open it with fancy browser, same it crashes, but Arora don't crashes on oppening it, please i nedd help, the same thing happend when i try to open any html5 audio or video,

this is a part of my settings, i dont know what is wrong, or there is something else i should do, please help!

QWebSettings::globalSettings()->setAttribute(QWebSettings::OfflineStorageDatabase Enabled,true); // important, to implement, for html5
QWebSettings::globalSettings()->setOfflineStoragePath ( qApp->applicationDirPath() + "/cache/" );

QWebSettings::globalSettings()->setAttribute(QWebSettings::OfflineWebApplicationC acheEnabled,true);// important, to implement, for html5
QWebSettings::globalSettings()->setOfflineWebApplicationCachePath ( qApp->applicationDirPath() + "/cache/" );

QWebSettings::globalSettings()->setAttribute(QWebSettings::LocalStorageEnabled,tr ue);// important, to implement, for html5
QWebSettings::globalSettings()->setLocalStoragePath ( qApp->applicationDirPath() + "/cache/");