Platforms
    Windows

Default QT_LIBINFIX and Qwt

Hello,

MSVC2010 Pro
    Qt 4.7.2
    Qwt-6.0.0-rc5
    Win7

I built Qt using the QT_LIBINFIX feature to append _vc10_ to all of my Qt libraries. When building Qwt I did not use the LIBINFIX define. The qwt.dll is built, but on the link stage of the qwt designer dll and the qwt mathml, the linker is searching for qwt_vc10_.lib, which does not exist. I added QT_LIBINFIX = _vc10_ to my qwtconfig.pri file, but it still doesn't build a qwt_vc10_.dll. I must need to make further modifications to the .pro files I guess in order get the _vc10_ appended to the lib lames.

Is there a command line syntax statement I am missing that would allow automatic appending of a string to the generated lib and dll names? If not, can you tell me exactly what files I would need to make the changes in to get this appended string to propogate through to all of the makefiles produced by qmake?

Thank you.

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Re: QT_LIBINFIX and Qwt

Well, never mind. I decided to not use this QT_LIBINFIX method. Everything works just perfectly with the default setup, so I'm just going to stick with what works well.