Thread: setDoubleClickInterval - Not changing the double click time as gnome-mouse-properties

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows

Question setDoubleClickInterval - Not changing the double click time as gnome-mouse-properties

I've found that setDoubleClickInterval doesn't change the double click time the same way as gnome-mouse-properties (capplet from gnome-control-center)

Is there a way to change mouse double click time globally as per gnome-mouse-properties?

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows

Unhappy Re: setDoubleClickInterval - Not changing the double click time as gnome-mouse-proper

After research for a couple of days it looks like the double click value is set by using the GTK toolset. However I can't use it in combination with QT because they use the keyword signals within their header files.

I'm pretty much stuck at the moment. They read the values from gtkrc but I really don't want to change those values directly as it will be to risky and not backward compatible.

Any other ideas anyone?