Hello Guys,
I am sorry if this has been asked before but I could not find an answer to my question.
Hence I have to ask it by making this thread.

I downloaded QT SDK v1.1.2 Offline Installer for Windows 7 64-bit (.exe) quite a while ago but couldn't learn QT at that time.I started learning it a bit now,hence installed the QT SDK v1.1.2 on my C: Drive.
But I made a application called "Hello World" from the tutorials available and hence created a .cpp and a .pro file to compile it.
So now tried to compile it(I don't know if QT SDK has a compiler or not as I haven't installed any compiler like Visual C etc.) in Command Prompt of Windows and as I use qmake to compile the Command Prompt shows "'qmake' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file." error.
Now I started searching through the Internet for setting the Environment Variable Paths for qmake but everywhere I found different paths for adding but those paths were not available on my drive!(Don't have qt/bin folder etc.) I am attaching a Screenshot of my QtSDK folder in C: Drive.
So please someone reply me with the solution to compile the applications from command prompt. Thanxx and sorry for my super newbie questions. :P

My QTSDK Folder