Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Edyuk : fully-featured, highly flexible and free cross-platform IDE

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: Edyuk : fully-featured, highly flexible and free cross-platform IDE

Qt Code:
    1. c:\qt\edyuk-1.0.0\src\lib\qdebuggingengine.h(34) : warning C4099: 'QLineMark' : type name first seen using 'struct' now seen using 'class'
    2. ..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\qlinemarksinfocenter.h(43) : see declaration of 'QLineMark'
    3. edyukcreatedialog.cpp
    4. edyukconfigdialog.cpp
    5. edyukapplication.cpp
    6. ..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\qlinemarksinfocenter.h(43) : warning C4099: 'QLineMark' : type name first seen using 'class' now seen using 'struct'
    7. c:\qt\edyuk-1.0.0\src\lib\qdebuggingengine.h(34) : see declaration of 'QLineMark'
    8. edyukaboutdialog.cpp
    9. actiongrouplist.cpp
    10. actiongroup.cpp
    11. Generating Code...
    12. Linking...
    13. Creating library ..\..\edyuk.lib and object ..\..\edyuk.exp
    14. moc_qdebuggingengine.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: void __thiscall QDebuggingEngine::lineMarkRemoved(class QLineMark const &)"
    15. (?lineMarkRemoved@QDebuggingEngine@@AAEXABVQLineMark@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall QDebuggingEngine::qt_metacall(enum
    16. QMetaObject::Call,int,void * *)"
    17. (?qt_metacall@QDebuggingEngine@@UAEHW4Call@QMetaObject@@HPAPAX@Z)
    18. moc_qdebuggingengine.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: void
    19. __thiscall QDebuggingEngine::lineMarkAdded(class QLineMark const &)"
    20. (?lineMarkAdded@QDebuggingEngine@@AAEXABVQLineMark@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall QDebuggingEngine::qt_metacall(enum
    21. QMetaObject::Call,int,void * *)" (?qt_metacall@QDebuggingEngine@@UAEHW4Call@QMetaObject@@HPAPAX@Z)
    22. ..\..\edyuk.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
    To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

Any idea what causes it? Trying to compile src/lib first on WinXP, QT4.4.0, VC++ 9.0 Express

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Open src/lib/qdebuggingengine.h and replace
    Qt Code:
    1. class QLineMark;
    with :
    Qt Code:
    1. struct QLineMark;
    It will get rid of the warnings and *should* get rid of the linking errors as well (please tell me if it does not).

thanks for reporting this.
    Current Qt projects : QCodeEdit, RotiDeCode

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Yeh, that fixed it. But another one popped in and linkage errors after it:

Qt Code:
    1. c:\qt\edyuk-1.0.0\src\plugins\default\qmakebackend.h(119) : warning C4099: 'QMak
    2. eModel::INode' : type name first seen using 'class' now seen using 'struct'
    3. c:\qt\edyuk-1.0.0\src\plugins\default\qmakeparser.h(31) : see declaratio
    4. n of 'QMakeModel::INode'
    5. c:\qt\edyuk-1.0.0\src\plugins\default\qmakebackend.h(294) : warning C4099: 'QMak
    6. eModel::INode' : type name first seen using 'struct' now seen using 'class'
    7. c:\qt\edyuk-1.0.0\src\plugins\default\qmakebackend.h(119) : see declarat
    8. ion of 'QMakeModel::INode'
    9. c:\qt\edyuk-1.0.0\src\plugins\default\qmakebackend.h(328) : warning C4099: 'QMak
    10. eModel::INode' : type name first seen using 'struct' now seen using 'class'
    11. c:\qt\edyuk-1.0.0\src\plugins\default\qmakebackend.h(119) : see declarat
    12. ion of 'QMakeModel::INode'

Changed line 294 & 328 in qmakebackend.h to struct and line 31 of qmakeparser.h to struct but still linking errors.
    Then changed line 25 of cppcompletion.h to struct QCodeNode;
    Compiled OK.
    Last edited by sadjoker; 4th August 2008 at 18:28.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

After that compiling Designer plugin:

Qt Code:
    1. .\qdesignerclient.cpp(53) : warning C4100: 'object' : unreferenced formal parame
    2. ter
    3. qdesignerperspective.cpp
    4. .\qdesignerperspective.cpp(268) : error C2039: 'windowList' : is not a member of
    5. 'QWidget'
    6. c:\qt\4.4.0\include\qtgui\../../src/gui/kernel/qwidget.h(120) : see decl
    7. aration of 'QWidget'
    8. .\qdesignerperspective.cpp(268) : error C2227: left of '->i' must point to class
    9. /struct/union/generic type
    10. .\qdesignerperspective.cpp(268) : error C2039: 'windowList' : is not a member of
    11. 'QWidget'
    12. c:\qt\4.4.0\include\qtgui\../../src/gui/kernel/qwidget.h(120) : see decl
    13. aration of 'QWidget'
    14. .\qdesignerperspective.cpp(268) : error C2227: left of '->brk' must point to cla
    15. ss/struct/union/generic type
    16. .\qdesignerperspective.cpp(268) : error C2039: 'windowList' : is not a member of
    17. 'QWidget'
    18. c:\qt\4.4.0\include\qtgui\../../src/gui/kernel/qwidget.h(120) : see decl
    19. aration of 'QWidget'
    20. .\qdesignerperspective.cpp(268) : error C2227: left of '->brk' must point to cla
    21. ss/struct/union/generic type

There is windowList in QWidgetList QWorkspace::windowList ( WindowOrder order = CreationOrder ) const; but no windowList in QWidget.

Then compiling gdb plugin:

Qt Code:
    1. gdbdriver.cpp
    2. .\gdbdriver.cpp(86) : warning C4100: 'c' : unreferenced formal parameter
    3. .\gdbdriver.cpp(299) : warning C4100: 'language' : unreferenced formal parameter
    5. .\gdbdriver.cpp(420) : error C2040: 'i' : 'QTreeWidgetItem *' differs in levels
    6. of indirection from 'int'
    7. .\gdbdriver.cpp(427) : error C2088: '<<' : illegal for class
    8. gdbdriverui.cpp
    9. .\gdbdriverui.cpp(37) : warning C4100: 'parent' : unreferenced formal parameter
    10. .\gdbdriverui.cpp(293) : warning C4100: 'column' : unreferenced formal parameter
    12. .\gdbdriverui.cpp(293) : warning C4100: 'i' : unreferenced formal parameter
    13. .\gdbdriverui.cpp(528) : warning C4189: 'length' : local variable is initialized
    14. but not referenced
    15. gdbdriverthread.cpp
    16. .\gdbdriverthread.cpp(663) : warning C4189: 'wpt' : local variable is initialize
    17. d but not referenced
    18. .\gdbdriverthread.cpp(778) : warning C4100: 'e' : unreferenced formal parameter
    19. .\gdbdriverthread.cpp(787) : warning C4100: 'exitStatus' : unreferenced formal p
    20. arameter
    21. .\gdbdriverthread.cpp(787) : warning C4100: 'exitCode' : unreferenced formal par
    22. ameter

I guess i`ll use it without Designer and gdb lol
    Last edited by sadjoker; 4th August 2008 at 18:43.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Thanks again for the report. I've updated the code to make it compile with VC++

To get compile the designer plugin you'll need to open src/plugins/designer/qdesignerperspective.cpp at line 268
    replace "QWidget *w" in the foreach statement with "QWidget *cw" and replace the occurence of "w" on next line with "cw".

As for the GDB plugin open src/plugins/gdb/gdbdriver.cpp and find GDBDriver:: processResult. The is a for loop using index "i" and inside that loop a QTreeWidgetItem named "i" is created. Rename either of these to avoid ambiguity.

I'm about to release a bugfix release (1.0.1) and I hope I will be able to ship source code that compile on all major platform/compiler combinations, at last.

If anyone is willing to help the translation effort you're welcome. Translation files available on the SVN repo (accessible via a web browser) at : http://edyuk.svn.sf.net/svnroot/edyu...k/translations
    French and Russian translations are almost finished. German and Spanish are out of date but started. Others can be added by getting a copy of the "untranslated" ones, renaming them and sending them to me.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

One more thing, in project settings i check the auto incrementing the version number when compiling but it never saves the version to the project file nor it is auto-increasing. Is it working for you or not?

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

I suppose everything compiles fine then.

Version numbering of qmake projects is known not to work properly and it is on the TODO list.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetalcoder View Post
    I suppose everything compiles fine then.
    Nope gdb compiles but designer gives linker error again.
    Changed line 268 in qdesignerperspective.cpp to "foreach ( QWidget *cw, w->windowList() )"
    and line 270 to QDesignerClient *c = qobject_cast<QDesignerClient*>(cw);
    The result is:

Qt Code:
    1. link /LIBPATH:"c:\Qt\4.4.0\lib" /NOLOGO /INCREMENTAL:NO /DLL /OUT:..\..\
    2. ..\plugins\designer.dll @C:\DOCUME~1\sadjoker\LOCALS~1\Temp\nm12C.tmp
    3. Creating library ..\..\..\plugins\designer.lib and object ..\..\..\plugins\de
    4. signer.exp
    5. qdesignerperspective.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: vi
    6. rtual void __thiscall qdesigner_internal::QDesignerIntegration::updateProperty(c
    7. lass QString const &,class QVariant const &)" (?updateProperty@QDesignerIntegrat
    8. ion@qdesigner_internal@@UAEXABVQString@@ABVQVariant@@@Z)
    9. ..\..\..\plugins\designer.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
    10. NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\BIN
    11. \link.EXE"' : return code '0x460'
    12. Stop.
    13. NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\BIN
    14. \nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
    15. Stop.

No warnings or other errors during compile. Just
    Qt Code:
    1. .\qdesignerclient.cpp(53) : warning C4100: 'object' : unreferenced formal parame
    2. ter

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

The linking error is weird because the symbol lies somewhere in Qt Designer core lib (or Qt Designer Components lib anyway...) and this symbol is not referenced by Edyuk designer plugin (at least not directly). So it is either a missing lib in the LIBS variables (which may indicate a problem in some .prf file in %QTDIR%/mkspecs/features) or a missing lib in your Qt installation or another linking quirk I can't think about...

Updating the private header files (those ending in "_p.h") in src/plugins/designer with their equivalents from your Qt installation may help but that's not guaranteed.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Don`t worry i`m not using Designer plugins anyway. I`m used to separate Designer not included in the IDE.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

First bugfix for the 1.0 branch available : Edyuk 1.0.1 addresses all reported issues so far (which included a couple of well-hidden crashes and severe usability issues).

Source and binary packages (including, for the first time, a standalone installer for windows which comes with all needed MinGW and Qt libs) available on Sourceforge or TuxFamily.

Announcement on the site.

Mac and Unbuntu packages should come soon.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Ubuntu package available (scheduled for intrepid but not yet on the official repos) : https://launchpad.net/~e-stealth/+archive

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Anyone has used those repositories from https://launchpad.net/~e-stealth/+archive:
    apt sources.list entries

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/e-stealth/ubuntu hardy main
    deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/e-stealth/ubuntu hardy main
    I saw there and there is another QT. I want to install Edyuk, but I don't want to mess with my QT version already installed ( from ubuntu 8.04 repositories)

Renan

I checkout the latest code and try to compile it with the vcbuild.bat. But all the projects in the plugins folder failed to compile. The build log of the assistant plugin is:
    Qt Code:
    1. "D:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\BIN\nmake.exe" -f Makefile.Release all
    2. Generating code from scheme assistant.xml
    3. d:\Qt\bin\uic.exe search.ui -o .build\4.3.3-win32\ui\ui_search.h
    4. D:\Qt\bin\moc.exe -DUNICODE -DWIN32 -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -D_EDYUK_ -D_QMDI_ -D__QMDI__ -D_QCUMBER_ -D_QCODE_EDIT_ -D_QCODE_MODEL_ -D_QPROJECT_MODEL_ -D_QSAFE_SHARED_SETTINGS_ -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I"d:\Qt\include\QtUiTools" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qpluginsystem" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qmdi" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcumber" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\document" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\language" -I"..\..\lib" -I"d:\Qt\include\ActiveQt" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\moc" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\ui" -I"d:\Qt\mkspecs\default" -D_MSC_VER=1400 -DWIN32 assistantclient.cpp -o .build\4.3.3-win32\moc\assistantclient.moc
    5. D:\Qt\bin\moc.exe -DUNICODE -DWIN32 -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -D_EDYUK_ -D_QMDI_ -D__QMDI__ -D_QCUMBER_ -D_QCODE_EDIT_ -D_QCODE_MODEL_ -D_QPROJECT_MODEL_ -D_QSAFE_SHARED_SETTINGS_ -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I"d:\Qt\include\QtUiTools" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qpluginsystem" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qmdi" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcumber" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\document" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\language" -I"..\..\lib" -I"d:\Qt\include\ActiveQt" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\moc" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\ui" -I"d:\Qt\mkspecs\default" -D_MSC_VER=1400 -DWIN32 index.h -o .build\4.3.3-win32\moc\moc_index.cpp
    6. D:\Qt\bin\moc.exe -DUNICODE -DWIN32 -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -D_EDYUK_ -D_QMDI_ -D__QMDI__ -D_QCUMBER_ -D_QCODE_EDIT_ -D_QCODE_MODEL_ -D_QPROJECT_MODEL_ -D_QSAFE_SHARED_SETTINGS_ -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I"d:\Qt\include\QtUiTools" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qpluginsystem" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qmdi" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcumber" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\document" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\language" -I"..\..\lib" -I"d:\Qt\include\ActiveQt" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\moc" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\ui" -I"d:\Qt\mkspecs\default" -D_MSC_VER=1400 -DWIN32 assistant.h -o .build\4.3.3-win32\moc\moc_assistant.cpp
    7. D:\Qt\bin\moc.exe -DUNICODE -DWIN32 -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -D_EDYUK_ -D_QMDI_ -D__QMDI__ -D_QCUMBER_ -D_QCODE_EDIT_ -D_QCODE_MODEL_ -D_QPROJECT_MODEL_ -D_QSAFE_SHARED_SETTINGS_ -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I"d:\Qt\include\QtUiTools" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qpluginsystem" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qmdi" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcumber" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\document" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\language" -I"..\..\lib" -I"d:\Qt\include\ActiveQt" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\moc" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\ui" -I"d:\Qt\mkspecs\default" -D_MSC_VER=1400 -DWIN32 assistantclient.h -o .build\4.3.3-win32\moc\moc_assistantclient.cpp
    8. D:\Qt\bin\moc.exe -DUNICODE -DWIN32 -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -D_EDYUK_ -D_QMDI_ -D__QMDI__ -D_QCUMBER_ -D_QCODE_EDIT_ -D_QCODE_MODEL_ -D_QPROJECT_MODEL_ -D_QSAFE_SHARED_SETTINGS_ -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I"d:\Qt\include\QtUiTools" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qpluginsystem" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qmdi" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcumber" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\document" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\language" -I"..\..\lib" -I"d:\Qt\include\ActiveQt" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\moc" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\ui" -I"d:\Qt\mkspecs\default" -D_MSC_VER=1400 -DWIN32 assistantperspective.h -o .build\4.3.3-win32\moc\moc_assistantperspective.cpp
    9. D:\Qt\bin\moc.exe -DUNICODE -DWIN32 -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -D_EDYUK_ -D_QMDI_ -D__QMDI__ -D_QCUMBER_ -D_QCODE_EDIT_ -D_QCODE_MODEL_ -D_QPROJECT_MODEL_ -D_QSAFE_SHARED_SETTINGS_ -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I"d:\Qt\include\QtUiTools" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qpluginsystem" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qmdi" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcumber" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\document" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\language" -I"..\..\lib" -I"d:\Qt\include\ActiveQt" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\moc" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\ui" -I"d:\Qt\mkspecs\default" -D_MSC_VER=1400 -DWIN32 qrcedit.h -o .build\4.3.3-win32\moc\moc_qrcedit.cpp
    10. d:\Qt\bin\rcc.exe -name plugin plugin.qrc -o .build\4.3.3-win32\rcc\qrc_plugin.cpp
    11. cl -c -nologo -Zm200 -Zc:wchar_t- -O2 -MD -W3 -w34100 -w34189 -DUNICODE -DWIN32 -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -D_EDYUK_ -D_QMDI_ -D__QMDI__ -D_QCUMBER_ -D_QCODE_EDIT_ -D_QCODE_MODEL_ -D_QPROJECT_MODEL_ -D_QSAFE_SHARED_SETTINGS_ -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I"d:\Qt\include\QtUiTools" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qpluginsystem" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qmdi" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcumber" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\document" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\language" -I"..\..\lib" -I"d:\Qt\include\ActiveQt" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\moc" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\ui" -I"d:\Qt\mkspecs\default" -Fo.build\4.3.3-win32\obj\release\ @F:\Temp\nm1CA.tmp
    12. extra.cpp
    13. index.cpp
    14. assistant.cpp
    15. f:\game\edyuk\trunk\src\plugins\assistant\index.h(60) : warning C4099: 'IndexKeyword' : type name first seen using 'class' now seen using 'struct'
    16. f:\game\edyuk\trunk\src\plugins\assistant\assistant.h(31) : see declaration of 'IndexKeyword'
    17. f:\game\edyuk\trunk\src\plugins\assistant\index.h(81) : warning C4099: 'ContentItem' : type name first seen using 'class' now seen using 'struct'
    18. f:\game\edyuk\trunk\src\plugins\assistant\assistant.h(32) : see declaration of 'ContentItem'
    19. assistantclient.cpp
    20. assistantperspective.cpp
    21. .\assistantperspective.cpp(509) : warning C4100: 'p' : unreferenced formal parameter
    22. .\assistantperspective.cpp(536) : warning C4100: 'p' : unreferenced formal parameter
    23. .\assistantperspective.cpp(619) : warning C4100: 'url' : unreferenced formal parameter
    24. .\assistantperspective.cpp(626) : warning C4100: 'urls' : unreferenced formal parameter
    25. qrcedit.cpp
    26. plugin.cpp
    27. Generating Code...
    28. cl -c -nologo -Zm200 -Zc:wchar_t- -O2 -MD -W3 -w34100 -w34189 -DUNICODE -DWIN32 -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -D_EDYUK_ -D_QMDI_ -D__QMDI__ -D_QCUMBER_ -D_QCODE_EDIT_ -D_QCODE_MODEL_ -D_QPROJECT_MODEL_ -D_QSAFE_SHARED_SETTINGS_ -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I"d:\Qt\include\QtUiTools" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qpluginsystem" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qmdi" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcumber" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\document" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\language" -I"..\..\lib" -I"d:\Qt\include\ActiveQt" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\moc" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\ui" -I"d:\Qt\mkspecs\default" -Fo.build\4.3.3-win32\obj\release\ @F:\Temp\nm1CB.tmp
    29. moc_index.cpp
    30. moc_assistant.cpp
    31. moc_assistantclient.cpp
    32. moc_assistantperspective.cpp
    33. moc_qrcedit.cpp
    34. Generating Code...
    35. cl -c -nologo -Zm200 -Zc:wchar_t- -O2 -MD -W3 -w34100 -w34189 -DUNICODE -DWIN32 -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -D_EDYUK_ -D_QMDI_ -D__QMDI__ -D_QCUMBER_ -D_QCODE_EDIT_ -D_QCODE_MODEL_ -D_QPROJECT_MODEL_ -D_QSAFE_SHARED_SETTINGS_ -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I"d:\Qt\include\QtUiTools" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtCore" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtGui" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include\QtXml" -I"d:\Qt\include" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qpluginsystem" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qmdi" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcumber" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\document" -I"..\..\..\3rdparty\qcodeedit2\lib\language" -I"..\..\lib" -I"d:\Qt\include\ActiveQt" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\moc" -I".build\4.3.3-win32\ui" -I"d:\Qt\mkspecs\default" -Fo.build\4.3.3-win32\obj\release\ @F:\Temp\nm1CC.tmp
    36. qrc_plugin.cpp
    37. link /LIBPATH:"d:\Qt\lib" /NOLOGO /INCREMENTAL:NO /MANIFESTFILE:".build/4.3.3-win32/obj/release\assistant.intermediate.manifest" /OUT:..\..\..\plugins\assistant.lib @F:\Temp\nm1CD.tmp
    38. Creating library ..\..\..\plugins\assistant.lib and object ..\..\..\plugins\assistant.exp
    39. LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '..\..\..\plugins\assistant.lib'

I'm using Qt4.3.3 and VS2005.

Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Hello!

I try to build Edyuk-1.0.1 on Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.11 with Qt 4.4.1.

qmake -spec macx-g++ -o Makefile
    make

Linker returns me an error:

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[2]: *** [../../edyuk_debug.bin] Error 1
    make[1]: *** [debug] Error 2
    make: *** [sub-src-exec-exec-pro-make_default] Error 2

Is it possible to build Edyuk on Mac OS X Tiger? Does anybody have the universal binary of Edyuk? I need it!

Thank you!

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

@whyisosad :
    I am not very versed in MSVC error messages so I doubt I can help as there does not seem to be any compilation error and I do not use anything special inside the qmake project to get dlls to compile... A search in a MSVC manual/forum/... may help to locate the source of the problem and then I will be able to fix things.

@const :
    Unfortunately you removed the relevant part of the log so I cannot guess where the build stopped and what caused the compilation to fail. Please send me a complete build log so that I may find out what went wrong. Oh and yes it is possible to build Edyuk under Mac. Several people reported success already.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Edyuk 1.1.0 is available for download. Full announcement on the website.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows Maemo/MeeGo

Does Edyuk support CMake? If not when will it or will it? Can you make a Gentoo ebuild?
    Qt-4.7.3 | Gentoo ~amd64 | KDE-4.7
    Aki IRC Client for KDE4 | Qt Documentation

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Edyuk does not support CMake yet but this is on my TODO list.

As for packages I cannot make one for each distro and I especially can't make one for the distros I don't use.

There are a couple of user-contributed packages (or package creation files) available on the web, as I've mentioned in an earlier post but AFAIK the only there are no distro which provide them in their official repositories yet (though Slackware and Arch Linux and Alt Linux appear to have outdated packages (1.0.1) in extra repositories) :

20. The following user says thank you to fullmetalcoder for this useful post:

ComaWhite (2nd November 2008)

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows Maemo/MeeGo

Oh just a suggestion. Have you thought of using CMake for building Edyuk?
    Qt-4.7.3 | Gentoo ~amd64 | KDE-4.7
    Aki IRC Client for KDE4 | Qt Documentation