Hi,

I'm proud to announce you the release of Edyuk 0.7.0. The sources are available on the SVN trunk and as packages. Note that this release is not fully stable yet but brings lots of nice features :

• Class browsing (much faster than existing solutions and without external dependency)
  • Debugging
  • Compilation
  • A very good project manager, which for example, handles subdirs, file inclusion, complex scope constructs and is not confused when it encounters functions or operators others than = an += in project files
  • A powerful text editing framework with syntax highlighting, auto indenting, parenthesis matching, text folding, and all this through generic XML definitions
  • Designer integration
  • Assistant integration
  • Widget dedicated to .qrc files editing
  • A plugin-based architecture which allow a nearly infinite extension of Edyuk features
  • A perspective sytem and a modular GUI which allows high flexibility
  • and more...

The "MOST WANTED" feature, i.e. code completion is not available yet but will be soon.

More than 570 persons have downloaded Edyuk 0.6.0-b, I admit this looks a bit small compared to downloads count of QDevelop but yet it shows some interest and makes me happy. I hope you'll like this new version.

If you feel like testing it please feed me back fast so that I can fix any bug you might encounter before I release Edyuk 0.7.0 as a "stable" package.

Thanks to all the people that already tested Edyuk, to you that took some time to read this announcement and, in advance, to those who will test the new version and feed me back!