Thread: Building Qt Creator 2.5

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Building Qt Creator 2.5

Hi all, im trying to build Qt Creator 2.5 from source using Qt SDK 4.8.1 and i cant make it work. im always getting this "multiple target" error

C:/QtSDK/mingw/bin/mingw32-make.exe -f Makefile.Debug
    mingw32-make.exe[3]: Entering directory `C:/Users/Seba Notebook/Documents/Fuentes/includes/qt-creator-2.5.2-src-desktop/src/libs/aggregation'
    mingw32-make.exe[3]: Leaving directory `C:/Users/Seba Notebook/Documents/Fuentes/includes/qt-creator-2.5.2-src-desktop/src/libs/aggregation'
    mingw32-make.exe[2]: Leaving directory `C:/Users/Seba Notebook/Documents/Fuentes/includes/qt-creator-2.5.2-src-desktop/src/libs/aggregation'
    mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Users/Seba Notebook/Documents/Fuentes/includes/qt-creator-2.5.2-src-desktop/src'
    Makefile.Debug:72: *** multiple target patterns. Stop.
    mingw32-make.exe[2]: *** [debug] Error 2
    mingw32-make.exe[1]: *** [sub-libs-aggregation-make_default-ordered] Error 2
    mingw32-make.exe: *** [sub-src-make_default-ordered] Error 2
    11:20:30: The process "C:\QtSDK\mingw\bin\mingw32-make.exe" exited with code 2.
    Error while building project qtcreator (target: Desktop)
    When executing build step 'Make'

This is a clean Qt SDK install, nothing tweaked. Just downloaded, added the proyect and tried to compile. I did this because it was failing the same way with the Qt library 4.8.1 that i've downloaded manually, so i thought about starting from scratch with the sdk, but the same happened.

By the way, the reason to compile creator is just to get Botan.dll library. I'have tried with the binaries from the website, but they crash when initializing the library so i fgured something was wrong with those binaries.(tried that on creator and visual studio 2010 as well, always crashes when initializing the library). I thought about trying to compile creator both with mingw and mscv 10 to get both dlls versions.

Any ideas about this?
    Thanks!

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11

Default Re: Building Qt Creator 2.5

Try with a path that doesn't contain spaces.