I'm pretty new to using the built-in Qt widgets.

I have a list of six names. I want the user to be able to pick four of the six, and define an order for those four.

There will be N sets of these lists. The lists are teams, with four team members active at a time. So the user picks a team with six players. Any previous choices need to be remembered, but the user can change which four on the team are active, and what order they're in.

One way I thought of is to have four comboboxes with the same six items for each. The user then picks a different name for each or the four comboboxes. I'd have to indicate somehow when the same name was in two comboboxes.

I can make that work, but maybe there are better ways? The "which 4 of the six" changes infrequently. The order of the "chosen 4" is likely to change frequently. The data I need from the widget is the "chosen 4" in the defined order.

I think a really convenient way would allow the order to be changed by dragging something to the correct place in the four positions, but that might be too complicated.

Thanks for any help!