Quote Originally Posted by d_stranz View Post
If the compiler is telling you it can't find mysql.h, it either means that you don't have developer API for MySQL installed (maybe you only have the actual run-time DBMS code), or you don't have the include path correctly specified in your makefile or .pro file.
Actually first I though that this was the problem: I didn't have the developer API, so today, thinking that that would fix the problem, I downloaded and installed this developer API.

developer api.png

But the same problem as before appeared, as if nothign had changed.

Did you follow the instructions at the link you provided *exactly*?
Yep. The only difference is that MySQL is installed in the F: and not in C: as in the instructions.

It is irrelevant where your versions of Qt and MySQL are installed as long as you include the drive letter when you set up either the mysql environment variable or specify the include path.

Of course, it is entirely possible that you installed 64-bit MySQL by mistake, but that has nothing to do with the problem you are having. I think the comment on that web site probably means the author has a 32-bit Qt installation. You cannot mix 32-bit and 64-bit EXE and DLL Windows modules, even on a 64-bit machine.
Well, actually I think that my Qt is 32-bit version and MySQL is 64-bit :x

qt version.jpg

I'll give a look a the .pro file, since I found the mysql.h in the MySQL directory; maybe that's the problem.