I'm trying to investigate an issue I've found while trying out multiple translations of our application. I have a QMessageBox (one of many in the code) that pop up with text and one QPushButton instance where I set the text to "Ok". In the TS files of a few of our translations the translation for "Ok" is "OK" (with both letters upper-case). For some reason, the QPushButton doesn't like the "OK" text and won't appear in the QMessageBox. This happens everywhere I have a QMessageBox and set the text of the QPushButton with tr("Ok"). I wouldn't think it's a problem with the toolkit itself but it's so bizarre that I don't know what else to check for.