Hello,

sorry if this is in the wrong section, but i think it might be installation related..

i've had a clean reinstall of kubuntu 13.04 and then installed the qt linux online installer for getting both linux and android qt, as its supposed to become a crossplatform application for windows, linux and android that is a frontend and uses mysql as backend.

anyway i installed QT 5.1.0 with everything for linux 32bit, inc 5.0.2 qt incase of.. now when i started qt creator, and built the template, i get a error, "cannot find -lGL"

now in my head i think its looking for "-lOpenGL"?

funny part is that it built just fine before the reformat and reinstalltion of the os, so i think i might have missed something, but i've installed the build-essentals other then that i'd think the install script would say if some dependancy was missing?

anyway i had a total meltdown here so please help me with this.

Qt Code:
  1. 22:12:00: Running steps for project MediaDB...
  2. 22:12:00: Configuration unchanged, skipping qmake step.
  3. 22:12:00: Starting: "/usr/bin/make"
  4. /home/stingray/Qt/5.1.0/gcc/bin/qmake -spec linux-g++ CONFIG+=debug CONFIG+=declarative_debug CONFIG+=qml_debug -o Makefile ../MediaDB/MediaDB.pro
  5. g++ -Wl,-rpath,/home/stingray/Qt/5.1.0/gcc -Wl,-rpath,/home/stingray/Qt/5.1.0/gcc/lib -o MediaDB main.o mainwindow.o moc_mainwindow.o -L/home/stingray/Qt//5.1.0/gcc/lib -lQt5Widgets -lQt5Gui -lQt5Core -lGL -lpthread
  6. /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL
  7. collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
  8. make: *** [MediaDB] Error 1
  9. 22:12:00: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.
  10. Error while building/deploying project MediaDB (kit: Desktop Qt 5.1.0 GCC 32bit)
  11. When executing step 'Make'
  12. 22:12:00: Elapsed time: 00:00.
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode