Thread: How to use a c# function or dll in a Qt project

Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Windows

Default How to use a c# function or dll in a Qt project

Hi everyone, i'm developing a little project using Qt, and i need to use a function written in C#, i have read about qyoto,mono,smoke, but i did not understand very much about it, so can somebody explain me if there's a way to do it, or if not, can you explain me a different way to do it?
    Thank you so much, and sorry for my english, i'm italian :P and i'm a newbie in Qt programming
    i'll wait for your kind aswers =)
    BYE :thumbsup:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 1,494 Posts
    Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4 Qt5
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: Cheap Ray Ban outlet supply more fashion Ray Ban Erika sunglasses for sale

Does the DLL export the usual C style interface or is it just managed code without any native interface?

In the first case you should be able to use the C API just like for any other Windows DLL.

Cheers,
    _

Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Re: Cheap Ray Ban outlet supply more fashion Ray Ban Erika sunglasses for sale

Well my real problem is that i've to manipulate a ref cursor returning by a postgresql db, but in Qt i did not find any solution, so i have a c# function that makes it, i know that qt can use it, but i don't know how Sure, if i found how to manipulate ref cursors with Qt's libraries it's so much better, but googling i didn't find anythitng helpull
    anyway thank you for answering

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4 Qt5
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Using a C# library to work with PostgreSQL sounds like a rather convoluted approach.

If the abstraction provided by QSql does not expose the feature you need, why not use the PostgreSQL API directly?

Cheers,
    _

Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Windows

oh thanks for the idea,but my problem now becomes : "how to use pg api in qt?" i started very recently with qt, so i don't know how to use external api

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4 Qt5
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

I don't know the PG API but I expect it to be a C API.

So you add the path to its includes to your INCLUDEPATH variable and and the library and its path to the LIBS variable of your .pro file

Cheers,
    _

Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Windows

all right i'll try XD thanks XD