Thread: QT - No debugger set up

Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Windows

Default QT - No debugger set up

Hello!
    I'm am sorry for asking such a silly question, but I just can't find my way around. The problem I face is the infamous "No debugger set up", under these circumstances: I am using QT 5.3 SDK for Windows under Windows 7, with MSVS2012 installed ( taught that this might be helpful ). I am a newbie in QT but do know C++ ( student - level ).
    I have tried to set up the CDB path and did test CDB with "print 23 command" which returned $1 = 23, so I hope this has been set up. The line reads: " good.srv*C:\Users\rush\AppData\Local\Temp\symbolca che*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols " CDB Path.jpg
    For some unknown reason the Build & Run Debuggers sub-window did not auto-detect my debugger correctly, so I have set up one manually with the following url " C:\Qt\Tools\mingw482_32\bin\gdb.exe ".debugger.jpg
    This is my compiler:compilers.jpg
    And the KITS and QT Versions that have some strange exclamation marks aux_.jpgaux1.jpg
    Sorry for the heavy image post if they are not clear enough I will repost, I only tried to provide the whole set of details. Hope that I don't ask a question answered before, I searched the internet for some time and didn't find a working solution.
    Last edited by rush; 16th June 2014 at 22:43.