Hi, I'm still newbie and I have small problem with QList. I created QLineEdit and QPushButton. When I enter ProfileName and click "AddProfile" it should show up in the QList (or QStringList) but ProfileName duplicates as many times as i click.

I have tried loops with while and for(int i = 0, i < ProfileList.size(); i++) and checked inside for existing name but its not working properly...
Now I'm checking out QListIterator to better move through a list...but problem still exists...

My questions are:
1) Is there any good way / fast way to create Profiles in applications?
2) How to check if value exists in the list, maybe I have small error inside a code...
3) What's better: to save whole List with QSettings, or to create a loop and save each line e.g. (#1, Mark; #2, Bruce);

PS: I ran into QStringList::find() but I cannot find it. Maybe documentation is wrong and refers to previous Qt version. It is mentioned in QList info:

"Qt includes a QStringList class that inherits QList<QString> and adds a few convenience functions, such as QStringList::join() and QStringList::find(). (QString::split() creates QStringLists from strings.)"

Thank You for any help Dear Community.

Regards, Michael M.