Hi All,
I have two tableviews, one has a list of items, The second is empty. In the UI I've set on the first "dragEnable" ticked, dragDropMode to "Drag Only" on the second dragDropMode to "DragDrop" and clicked dragEnable. When I run the software I can now drag and drop from table 1 to table 2 till my hearts content. However I'd like to do a couple of other things with this and can't work out what to "click" on the UI to enable these. I hope someone can help me out.

1. When I drag from table 1 to table 2 the item is always put at the bottom of the table, if I try to put it to another place it isn't allowed. EG say I've added 10 items. If I drag an item from table 1 to table 2 and place it above item 2 rather than it becomeing item 2 and the table moving down it just vanishes. How can a drop between items on table 2?

2. Moving items on table 2. Say I have 10 items on table 2 if I click to move say item 9 up to 2 I can drag it but when I release the item above item 2 it "bounces back to holder 9" what do I need to select on th e UI QAbstrarctItemView menu to allow this.

Thanks all