Thread: Text cant be display with one more fonts in font file that supports this text script

Qt products
    Qt4 Qt5
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11

Thumbs up Text cant be display with one more fonts in font file that supports this text script

(Embedded Qt) Hey, guys...I tried to render English Text by Roboto-Regular.ttf font with Embedded QML Module, QML Text Type...but once i have more than one font in the same font file that also support Latin script like DroidSansFallbackFull.ttf, the English text can't be display, which means it can't really automatically or randomly choose any of those Latin script font to render this text... anyone has any idea?

Qt products
    Qt4 Qt5
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11

Exclamation Text cant be display with one more fonts in font file that supports this text script

(Embedded Qt, QML Text Type) Hey, guys...I tried to render English Text by Roboto-Regular.ttf font with Embedded QML Module, QML Text Type...but once i have more than one font in the same font file that also support Latin script like DroidSansFallbackFull.ttf, the English text can't be display, which means it can't really automatically or randomly choose any of those Latin script font to render this text... anyone has any idea?