Thread: Re: Qt project fails to compile on one PC (stuck in qmake) [solved, sort of]

Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows Android

Default Re: Qt project fails to compile on one PC (stuck in qmake) [solved, sort of]

It spams the console with:
    Qt Code:
    1. 22:40:21: Запускается: «C:\Qt\Tools\mingw491_32\bin\mingw32-make.exe»
    2. C:\Qt\5.4\mingw491_32\bin\qmake.exe -spec win32-g++ CONFIG+=debug CONFIG+=declarative_debug CONFIG+=qml_debug -o Makefile ..\ProjectName\ProjectName.pro
    3. C:\Qt\5.4\mingw491_32\bin\qmake.exe -spec win32-g++ CONFIG+=debug CONFIG+=declarative_debug CONFIG+=qml_debug -o Makefile ..\ProjectName\ProjectName.pro
    5. and so on...
    To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 
    It worked fine before and the exact same project compiles successfully on desktop. The problem started when I noticed that it seemed like my app didn't accept any code changes and worked as before. Even in debug it worked very strange. So I tried to make full rebuild and after that - it never succeed. Looks like it loops or something. (Just running qmake is fine but trying to run and build it on my notebook never finishes)

My .pro file is nothing special. It's auto generated and I haven't added any custom stuff to it myself.

W8.1 x64, Qt 5.4.1, Qt Creator 3.3.2

Added after 1:

Solved by moving Project folder from my PC. Git didn't see any difference so something in hidden qt related files might got corrupted.
    Last edited by flashmozzg; 2nd April 2015 at 23:13.