Thread: Building error qt android

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Qt products
    Qt4 Qt5
    Platforms
    Windows Android

Default Building error qt android

I hope someone can assist me. I have done everthing I can to build a Qt Android project. But the following error shows during the building process. Please help me...

01:22:01: Running steps for project untitled...
    01:22:01: Configuration unchanged, skipping qmake step.
    01:22:01: Starting: "C:\QtAndroid\Tools\mingw491_32\bin\mingw32-make.exe"
    C:\QtAndroid\5.4\android_armv7\bin\qmake.exe -spec android-g++ CONFIG+=debug -o Makefile ..\untitled\untitled.pro
    The system cannot find the path specified.
    C:\Android\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r10d/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/windows-x86_64/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-g++ -c -Wno-psabi -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=vfp -ffunction-sections -funwind-tables -fstack-protector -fno-short-enums -DANDROID -Wa,--noexecstack -fno-builtin-memmove -std=gnu++0x -g -g -gdwarf-2 -marm -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -Wall -Wno-psabi -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIE -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I..\untitled -I. -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\include -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\include\QtWidgets -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\include\QtGui -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\include\QtCore -I. -I. -I..\..\..\Android\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r10d\sources\cxx-stl\gnu-libstdc++\4.9\include -I..\..\..\Android\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r10d\sources\cxx-stl\gnu-libstdc++\4.9\libs\armeabi-v7a\include -I..\..\..\Android\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r10d\platforms\android-9\arch-arm\usr\include -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\mkspecs\android-g++ -o main.obj ..\untitled\main.cpp
    makefile:1124: recipe for target 'main.obj' failed
    process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, C:\Android\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r10d/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/windows-x86_64/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-g++ -c -Wno-psabi -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=vfp -ffunction-sections -funwind-tables -fstack-protector -fno-short-enums -DANDROID -Wa,--noexecstack -fno-builtin-memmove -std=gnu++0x -g -g -gdwarf-2 -marm -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -Wall -Wno-psabi -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIE -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I..\untitled -I. -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\include -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\include\QtWidgets -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\include\QtGui -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\include\QtCore -I. -I. -I..\..\..\Android\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r10d\sources\cxx-stl\gnu-libstdc++\4.9\include -I..\..\..\Android\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r10d\sources\cxx-stl\gnu-libstdc++\4.9\libs\armeabi-v7a\include -I..\..\..\Android\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r10d\platforms\android-9\arch-arm\usr\include -I..\..\5.4\android_armv7\mkspecs\android-g++ -o main.obj ..\untitled\main.cpp, ...) failed.
    make (e=3): The system cannot find the path specified.

mingw32-make: *** [main.obj] Error 3
    01:22:48: The process "C:\QtAndroid\Tools\mingw491_32\bin\mingw32-make.exe" exited with code 2.
    Error while building/deploying project untitled (kit: Android for armeabi-v7a (GCC 4.9, Qt 5.4.1))
    When executing step "Make"
    01:22:48: Elapsed time: 00:47.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Re: Building error qt android

The system cannot find the path specified.
    This sort of says it all. I presume you're using Qt Creator. Make sure you have the Android kit properly configured by following the steps here exactly. Do as they say at the bottom of the "Getting Started" page - build one of the Qt Examples using the Android kit. It is easier to do that and verify a correct install than it is to start with a brand new project and figure out what's wrong.

I found that I had to disable the "make install" step in the Android build. It doesn't work for whatever reason, but the deployment step that follows works just fine.

My guess in your case is that Windows can't find one of the executables it needs for the toolchain - either qmake, mingw32-make, or g++. Check the kit configuration.