Thread: Application stopped because it received a signal from the operating system. Any Help?

Qt products
    Qt5 Qt/Embedded
    Platforms
    MacOS X Unix/X11 Windows Android

Cool Application stopped because it received a signal from the operating system. Any Help?

Hi Im implmenting a TcpServer with steps as follows,

ReadyRead() receive message and emitted back to Message handler (which is custom class) and message handler do the handle job and emitted back to tcpserver and Tcp Server need to eco back to the receiver.
    I am suing the siganl and slot as shown below:-
    connect(this, &TcpServer::emitedsignal, &messageHandler, &MessageHandeler::receiverSLOT)
    connect(&messageHandler, &MessageHandeler::emitedsignal, this, &TcpServer::receiverSLOT)

But it has thrown an error and the stack says "this" not accessable. and any help please

The inferior stopped because it received a signal from the operating system.

Signal name :
    SIGSEGV
    Signal meaning :
    Segmentation fault

Cheers

Qt products
    Qt4 Qt5
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: Application stopped because it received a signal from the operating system. Any H

This error occurs because a bug in your code corrupts some data structure. Please post a compilable and runnable program that reproduces the problem.

Qt products
    Qt5 Qt/Embedded
    Platforms

Lightbulb Re: Application stopped because it received a signal from the operating system. Any H

Thank you for the response and I have past the code in the pastbin link below:-

http://pastebin.com/Hzy1KTZm

Cheers.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    MacOS X

Default Re: Application stopped because it received a signal from the operating system. Any H

Run your code using Qt Creator in debug mode and look at the stack trace after your app crashes.
    I write the best type of code possible, code that I want to write, not code that someone tells me to write!

Qt products
    Qt5 Qt/Embedded
    Platforms

Cool Re: Application stopped because it received a signal from the operating system. Any H

Thank you jefftee, I have fixed it and the bug on my message creator not in the signal and slot commun

Cheers.