How could I display part of the QMainWindow's widgets to a slave window/dockwidget ?

Essentially I have two docked widgets and a view with a scene containing a geographical map in a pixmap, many painted paths and a marker of the current gps position in it. I would like to replicate what's displayed on the central view and one of the two docks. This replica would be in a different window of a different screen.

So far I've tried adding the main scene to a new QGraphicsView but of course zoom and position of the view is not preserved from master to slave. I could re-do any transformation, but it feels there should be a better way. I guess I could also create a secondary MainWindow and relate them somehow. I am unsure which choice is the most appropriate and efficient or if there are other possibilites. I've also seen it's possible to display screenshots of a window in a QLabel, but that wouldn't allow me to remove the extra dock and toolbars.

The only difference between master-slave is size and position and the removal of this one dock and (if possible) toolbars and so on. Any ideas on how to achieve this?