Hi guys

First of all might I add that I am a huge Qt fan but the environment set up for android drives me nutts.
Please help if you can.
I can not for the life in me figure out why I can't deploy successfully to an android phone with debugging.

Any app it doesn't matter which. Just a simple empty stock app will not compile with debugging to my phone.
It compiles fine to the phone but when it gets to the launching of the app step on my android it just stops with the following errors.

----------------------------

Copying GNU STL library
-- Skipping file /home/theguy/android/android-ndk-r10e/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/libs/armeabi-v7a/libgnustl_shared.so. Same or newer file already in place.
Copying 490 dependencies from Qt into package.
4181 KB/s (14281539 bytes in 3.335s)
Installing Android package to device.
Running command "/home/theguy/android/android-sdk/platform-tools/adb -s 9cc172fdedea install -r /home/theguy/Desktop/Projects/vplay/build-TestApp-Android_for_armeabi_v7a_GCC_4_9_Qt_5_5_0-Release/android-build//build/outputs/apk/android-build-debug.apk"
open: Permission denied
pkg: /data/local/tmp/android-build-debug.apk
Success
Android package built successfully in 14.128 ms.
-- It can now be run from the selected device/emulator.
-- File: /home/theguy/Desktop/Projects/vplay/build-TestApp-Android_for_armeabi_v7a_GCC_4_9_Qt_5_5_0-Release/android-build//build/outputs/apk/android-build-debug.apk
20:51:13: The process "/home/theguy/V-PlaySDK/5.5/android_armv7/bin/androiddeployqt" exited normally.
20:51:13: Pulling files necessary for debugging.
20:51:13: Package deploy: Running command "/home/theguy/android/android-sdk/platform-tools/adb -s 9cc172fdedea pull /system/bin/sh: readlink: not found /home/theguy/Desktop/Projects/vplay/build-TestApp-Android_for_armeabi_v7a_GCC_4_9_Qt_5_5_0-Release/app_process".
20:51:13: Packaging error: Command "/home/theguy/android/android-sdk/platform-tools/adb -s 9cc172fdedea pull /system/bin/sh: readlink: not found /home/theguy/Desktop/Projects/vplay/build-TestApp-Android_for_armeabi_v7a_GCC_4_9_Qt_5_5_0-Release/app_process" failed.Exit code: 1
20:51:13: Package deploy: Failed to pull "/system/bin/sh: readlink: not found" to "/home/theguy/Desktop/Projects/vplay/build-TestApp-Android_for_armeabi_v7a_GCC_4_9_Qt_5_5_0-Release/app_process".
20:51:13: Package deploy: Running command "/home/theguy/android/android-sdk/platform-tools/adb -s 9cc172fdedea pull /system/lib/libc.so /home/theguy/Desktop/Projects/vplay/build-TestApp-Android_for_armeabi_v7a_GCC_4_9_Qt_5_5_0-Release/libc.so".
Error while building/deploying project TestApp (kit: Android for armeabi-v7a (GCC 4.9, Qt 5.5.0))
When executing step "Deploy to Android device"

------------------------------