Hello

I have been trying all week to install QT. However I have been getting all week the same error when compiling no matter what I do.

So I will describe the steps I take to install and you tell me where I am doing it wrong.

I have already Installed Visual studio 2010, as I want to use MSVC as a compiler. The current version of visual studio 2010 is: Visual Studio 2010 Professional

I have installed QT 5.5.1 MSVC 2010 : qt-opensource-windows-x86-msvc2010-5.5.1.exe

I went inside the application, started a new project, and I got this error:

The program can't start because mspdb100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem

qt-errpr.jpg

reinstalling does not help. And I searched on google everywhere all the solution did not help

next I tried to ignore it and compile the program. NOPE. I got this error

jom: C:\Users\zem1fh\Documents\build-hellow-Desktop_Qt_5_5_1_MSVC2010_32bit-Debug\Makefile.Debug [debug\main.obj] Error 2
15:32:36: The process "C:\Qt\Qt5.5.1\Tools\QtCreator\bin\jom.exe" exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project hellow (kit: Desktop Qt 5.5.1 MSVC2010 32bit)
When executing step "Make"
15:32:36: Elapsed time: 00:00.

To be honest these errors are making me very irritated as I cannot find solution to it. I tried installing older version of QT (5.4.1 MSVC 2010) but that did absolutely nothing for me.

why is this happening ?

kit for qt.jpg

debug.jpg